Small and medium-sized businesses increasingly outsource to IT support services in Kenya to remain efficient. Outsourcing IT support enables a company to focus on core business functions leading to increased productivity. ORACO Kenya is a reliable and affordable IT support company in Kenya. We aim at providing excellent customer service, innovative solutions, and greater flexibility. This is in line with our core values of Technology, Service, and Trust. Our quarterly support fees vary depending on the size of the IT infrastructure to be supported.
All in all, the IT services we offer go beyond hardware installation and software support. We manage computer security, network security, office telephone systems. Also, IT consultancy including preventive maintenance of the IT infrastructure and servicing the equipment.
See also; VoIP PBX telephone system installer.
Building a well-equipped help desk support team can be tasking. The monthly budgetary allocations for sustaining an IT department can be prohibitive to small businesses. Thus, we have built a team of IT specialists with diverse skills set. Moreover, our technicians have gained extensive experience handling some of the most complex IT systems. Particularly in telephony, IT security, and IT infrastructure solutions.
The IT support services we provide have been helpful to small and medium-sized businesses and companies in Kenya. Because we help businesses achieve success through technology. Thereby, maintaining operational flow, cutting IT costs, increasing productivity further unlocking business potential.
The Sophos Firewall certified engineers form part of the IT support team.
To begin with, it is expensive to maintain a fully-fledged IT support department. Therefore by signing up for our flexible IT support, your company will benefit from diverse skills at an affordable cost. By and large, as your most preferred IT support services company we will manage help desk support with utmost efficiency.
The efficient IT Support Specialist
To begin with, an experienced tech support officer will be assigned to your company. Usually, the technical support engineer is experienced in handling hardware and software support. By and large, the IT support duties are:
- To plan and execute regular hardware preventive maintenance. The exercise will also encompass software updates. Good practice requires timely servicing of computer hardware.
- To monitor, diagnose and solve identified network issues. The support technician basically performs network administration functions. The technicians work as a team. In any case, technicians escalate tough problems for other team members.
- To Install, configure and reconfigure active network devices. Active devices include access points, routers, and network firewalls. To perform at full potential, these devices require software updates.
- Conducting user training on the use of ICT equipment, and manage the help desk system. Choosing to work with a single company comes with several benefits. Engaging different companies for technical support might be expensive in the long run. It is advisable to stick with one company for help desk administration as well as user training. This enables clients to enjoy flexible Technical support solutions.
The value added by the IT support company in Kenya
- Affordable hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Installation of application software such as antivirus software. The installation of application software is usually easy and straight forward. However, the critical task is ensuring that the software is serving its intended purpose. That is the work of the technical support specialists. They ensure that the software is clean and updated with the latest patch.
- Participate in disaster planning and preparedness. Many companies do not treat Disaster planning and preparedness seriously. First and foremost, a budget must be set aside for disaster preparedness. Our IT support technician will be very instrumental in the whole process. Apart from testing and storing system backup, he will offer tech advise.
- Attend to reported cases of system malfunction or breakdown. In a business setup, resources are usually very limited. When an end-user computer breaks down, you can easily assign them other duties as the IT support works on rectifying the anomaly.
- Advise the client on the latest and the most efficient technology. Thus, your business gains a competitive edge in the market. The ICT support technician will advise on efficient technology.
The benefits from IT Support company in Kenya
Here are the benefits of outsourcing IT support services to us:
- Your company will focus on its core business. As a result, more resources are directed to critical functions. For instance, if your company operates in the hospitality industry, it makes sense to hire more chefs and cooks instead of software programmers.
- You will gain a competitive edge in the market due to increased staff productivity. With outsourced IT support, you can focus on what you do best as we do the rest.
- You are assured of access to specialized IT skills. Actually, we hire and maintain very highly skilled technicians. Experienced hardware support and cyber security engineers make up our team IT support team.
- We offer extremely affordable and reliable support services. Actually, every client has unique tech requirements. For this reason, we customize the services to meet individual client needs.
- Our company will ensure 99.9% system uptime. We have a 24/7 on-call customer support team. Consequently, our tech support desk is open every day, all the time.
- We have a dedicated team of on-demand IT support technicians. We have experienced network support engineers. Our engineers are always on standby and ready to assist.
To outsource IT support services is no different from outsourcing security services. As a matter of fact, nearly all enterprises outsource security operations. Specialization leads to expertise.
Our clients trust us because we are a professional IT support company in Kenya. Accordingly, we are known for consistently providing reliable help desk support solutions. Contact us today for stress-free management of your IT support services in Kenya.