IT Support company in Kenya
Are you looking for a reliable IT support company in Kenya? At ORACO Kenya, we provide reliable and efficient managed IT support services packaged to meet specific requirements for each organization. Our services range from computer networking infrastructure management, to ICT hardware servicing and maintenance. Also, we do software installation, hardware configurations and scheduled preventive maintenance for the computers. We maintain operational flow by ensuring all faults are dealt with swiftly and effectively. We handle all your IT needs so that your team focuses on your core business function. This will definitely increase team productivity and boost revenues for your company.
All in all, the ICT services we offer go beyond hardware installation and software support. We manage computer security, network security, office telephone systems. Also, IT consultancy including preventive maintenance of the IT infrastructure and servicing the equipment.
Key IT support services offered
- Network management and support; setup and configuration of network switches, firewall, router, wireless access points
- Office telephone system support; configuration and deployment of new phones, maintenance of the existing telephony infrastructure
- Endpoint security; installation of antivirus software and ensuring all endpoint protection solutions have the latest update
- User support; installation of new devices; troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Schedule regular servicing and preventive maintenance for computers and servers
- Offsite support; providing on phone support for minor issues
- Technical advice during procurement of IT equipment
See also;PBX Phone system installer.
Building a well-equipped help desk support team can be tasking. The monthly budgetary allocations for sustaining an ICT department can be prohibitive to small businesses. Thus, we have built a team of ICT specialists with diverse skills set. Moreover, our technicians have gained extensive experience handling some of the most complex IT systems. Particularly in telephony, IT security, and IT infrastructure solutions.
The ICT services we provide have been helpful to small and medium-sized businesses and companies in Kenya. Because we help businesses achieve success through technology. Thereby, maintaining operational flow, cutting IT costs, increasing productivity further unlocking business potential.
see; networking services company
To begin with, it is expensive to maintain a fully-fledged IT department. Therefore by signing up for our flexible IT services, your company will benefit from diverse skills at an affordable cost. By and large, as your most preferred ICT services company we will manage help desk support with utmost efficiency.
How Managed IT Support Services work
To begin with, an experienced tech support officer will be assigned to your company. Usually, the technical support engineer is experienced in handling hardware and software support. By and large, some of the ICT services we offer include:
- To plan and execute regular hardware preventive maintenance. The exercise will also encompass software updates. Good practice requires timely servicing of computer hardware.
- To monitor, diagnose and solve identified network issues. The ICT technician basically performs network administration functions. The technicians work as a team. In any case, technicians escalate tough problems for other team members.
- To Install, configure and reconfigure active network devices. Active devices include access points, routers, and network firewalls. To perform at full potential, these devices require software updates.
- Conducting user training on the use of ICT equipment, and manage the help desk system. Choosing to work with a single company comes with several benefits. Engaging different companies for technical support might be expensive in the long run. It is advisable to stick with one company for help desk administration as well as user training. This enables clients to enjoy flexible Technical support solutions.
Small and medium-sized businesses increasingly going for managed ICT services in Kenya to remain efficient. Outsourced IT enables a company to focus on core business functions leading to increased productivity. ORACO Kenya is a reliable and affordable ICT services company in Kenya. We aim at providing excellent customer service, innovative solutions, and greater flexibility. This is in line with our core values of Technology, Service, and Trust. Our quarterly support fees vary depending on the size of the IT infrastructure to be supported.
see; biometric time attendance system
Value addition by the IT support services company in Kenya
- Affordable hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Installation of application software such as antivirus software. The installation of application software is usually easy and straight forward. However, the critical task is ensuring that the software is serving its intended purpose. That is the work of the technical support specialists. They ensure that the software is clean and updated with the latest patch.
- Participate in disaster planning and preparedness. Many companies do not treat Disaster planning and preparedness seriously. First and foremost, a budget must be set aside for disaster preparedness. Our IT specialist will be very instrumental in the whole process. Apart from testing and storing system backup, he will offer tech advise.
- Attend to reported cases of system malfunction or breakdown. In a business setup, resources are usually very limited. When an end-user computer breaks down, you can easily assign them other duties as the IT specialist works on rectifying the anomaly.
- Advise the client on the latest and the most efficient technology. Thus, your business gains a competitive edge in the market. The ICT technician will advise on efficient technology.
The benefits of managed IT support services in Kenya
Here are the benefits of managed IT services:
- Your company will focus on its core business. As a result, more resources are directed to critical functions. For instance, if your company operates in the hospitality industry, it makes sense to hire more chefs and cooks instead of software programmers.
- You will gain a competitive edge in the market due to increased staff productivity. With outsourced IT, your company can focus on what you do best as we do the rest.
- You are assured of access to specialized IT skills. Actually, we hire and maintain very highly skilled technicians. Experienced hardware support and cyber security engineers make up our technical team.
- We offer extremely affordable and reliable managed IT service. Actually, every client has unique tech requirements. For this reason, we customize the services to meet individual client needs.
- Our company will ensure 99.9% system uptime. We have a 24/7 on-call customer support team. Consequently, our tech support desk is open every day, all the time.
- We have a dedicated team of on-demand technicians. We have experienced network support engineers. Our engineers are always on standby and ready to assist.
Technology has become very integral in the success of businesses the world over. Many companies in Kenya are embracing the idea of managed ICT services. Indeed, in order for companies to remain competitive, they need to outsource their ICT services from professionals. Thus, the channel resources towards strengthening the core business functions. According to research commissioned by the business community, small companies increasingly outsource IT services in Kenya.
see; call center system
Small business IT support
The cost of running an IT department can be quite expensive for a small company. What with the need to pay allowances, medical covers, and annual bonuses on top of a good salary. And the cost of office space can also be a headache to a business owner.
A complete IT department requires not only the system administrators but also the network engineers and the database administrators. This team requires to be managed by the head of the department. That means you will definitely need an IT manager as the team leader. Clearly, most small and medium-sized companies cannot afford to maintain this team of IT professionals. However, you can outsource the IT services at a small predictable quarterly fee.
see; biometric access control system
Opportunity to access specialized skills
Recruiting and retaining fully specialized experts require a lot of resources. Apart from their salaries, you will need to take care of other needs. Additionally, you will be required to set aside a budget for regular training to keep them at par with current technology. For example, a network administrator will have to be certified by the appliance vendors. But with outsourcing, you will have access to a pool of experts e.g. database expert, graphics designer, network administrator, hardware specialist among others.
see; payroll software
Outsourced IT support
The need to focus on core business function can is very crucial. Dedicating your team’s energy to your niche business will improve staff productivity at the workplace. Moreover, focusing on your core business will lead to more customers thus more revenue. For example, if your company is in the business of insuring other businesses, then it makes sense to hire more sales representatives. The sales executives will bring in more clients who will pay more premiums to the company.
As business companies seek to increase revenue generators or business development, executives. At the end of today, the amount of revenue generated by the business ensures its survival. This is all the more reason to outsource your ICT services.
see; best CCTV installation company
Access to additional ICT services
There is a lot that goes with successfully running a fully-fledged ICT department. Apart from the routine network support, hardware troubleshooting, you need a disaster recovery and business continuity plan. The ICT services company in Kenya will come up with disaster recovery, a cost management plan, and a handy IT policy.
It is very unfortunate that most telecom and security companies lack a practical IT policy framework. In such an environment, decisions are made haphazardly without reference to company guides. And to add to that, there are a lot of companies that do not have a good system for tracking ICT-related expenses. All these services are geared towards making the provision of IT services professional and efficient.
Timely and competent IT service
Outsourcing your IT will ensure that you have access to timely vendor support. You will have a dedicated team who will proactively monitor your systems day in day out.
It is said that the implementation of the service level agreement is usually a challenge. Of course, this is usually the case in situations where a guy from the operations department with basic training in IT is deployed to run the IT department. Lack of background training in system administration is a major contributor to inefficiency in rendering IT services within companies.
See; Sophos firewall
On the other hand, outsourcing ICT services brings skills and innovation to the management of your IT resources. This ensures that issues are handled before they get out of hand. All things considered, the end result is the assurance of 100% system uptime.
Additionally, we are a reliable computer networking company. We have a lean and extremely efficient IT support center in Nairobi. Also, we offer proficiency training and capacity building to end-users thus increasing workplace productivity. Partner with us, and let us help your company to unlock its operational potential.
see; automatic gate opener installer
Outsourced IT is no different from outsourcing security services. As a matter of fact, nearly all enterprises outsource security operations. Specialization leads to expertise.
Our clients trust us because we are a professional IT support services company in Kenya. Accordingly, we are known for consistently providing reliable help desk support solutions. Contact us today for stress-free managed IT services in Kenya.