With the Wi-Fi IP phones, it is possible to setup IP PBX Phone system even without installation of an elaborate structured cabling and networking infrastructure in Kenya. At ORACO Kenya, we offer various IP telephony solutions to suit the diverse needs of our clients. Besides the Wi-Fi desk phones, we also offer cordless DECT phones and corded SIP phones.
For a total hands free experience, these IP desktop phones require accessories which can be purchased separately. For a start, a handy accessory would be the cordless headset with a wireless range of up to 150 meters. Ideally, the cordless headset can comfortably give up to 13 hours of talk time.
In summary, wireless connectivity of telephony devices offers unparalleled user experience through seamless interactivity. For instance, a business phone user can answer an incoming call from the wireless headset while attending to some other urgent assignment on the PC. That’s multitasking. And when it comes to mobility, the phone user can answer an inbound call even as far as 150 meters away from the workstation.
Still, a personal assistant can switch calls between a DECT phone and the IP desktop phone without none of the incoming calls dropping. Also, the built in Wi-Fi connectivity enables a company to maximum on the wireless network infrastructure.
The Yealink T54W Wi-Fi IP Phones
Be that as it may, the Yealink T54W Wi-Fi IP Phone is a business class desktop phone that leverages on the power of mobility technology. Moreover, it uses Yealink acoustic shield technology to block sounds from the surrounding environment. Thus, the receiver from the other end only hears the sound of the caller with unmatched clarity. This technology has increased productivity for the personal assistants, receptionists and customer care agents.
Features of the Yealink T54W Wi-Fi IP Phone
- 4.3 inch color display screen
- Adjustable screen display to meet personalized viewing angle
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Crystal clear HD handset and speaker
- 10 line keys and a further 27 memory Keys
- Key expansion module for extra keys especially if deployed as a receptionist phone
- Adjustable angle foot stand
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Connectivity ports: dual gigabit Ethernet port; RJ9 handset and headset ports
- Inbuilt PoE on the internet port
- Built in Bluetooth 4.2 connection
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz transmission frequencies
N-way conferencing technology allowing up to 10-party conferencing participants
The Fanvil X3SW IP Phone
The Fanvil X3SW Wi-Fi IP Phone is a beautiful entry level IP phone which connects to the PBX system wirelessly. So no cables required except the adapter charger.
Features of the Fanvil X3SW Wi-Fi IP Phone
- Amazing call handling capability: call hold, call forward, call transfer etc
- 2.4 inch color display screen
- Up to 4 SIP accounts
- Inbuilt 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi transmission frequency for the wireless connection to the PBX system
- HD speakerphone and handset
- Support for wireless headset
- 6-party audio conferencing
- Support for EHS wireless headset
- Dual Ethernet ports. PoE enabled on the internet port
Wall mountable complete with a desktop stand
See also; IT support services
We have a solution that enables your IP desk phone to connect wirelessly to the IP PBX system eliminating the need for complex structured cabling installation. Contact us today for a total wireless telephony solution.