There is so much flexibility in the 21st-century workplace. The changes have been brought about by the innovative VoIP PBX phone system, even Panasonic PBX systems. Hence, we bring to you a GSM desktop phone which allows you to work conveniently in a small office home office set up in Kenya. These desk phones offer perfect flexibility that is a key requirement for running any business efficiently.
Traditionally, if you wanted your office connected to a telephone line, you had to look for a telecommunication company to set it you for you. The bureaucracy that followed before the approval coupled with the scale of civil works to be done; meant that it took a long time before the contractors got the wiring done to your office.
See also; IT Support company
GSM desk phones have come to replace your traditional landline telephone. Here, with a registered SIM card, you go straight to a telecom shop near you. There is no serious paperwork required to purchase a GSM desktop phone. Moreover, installation is a simple plug-and-play scenario.
The GSM desk phones are manufactured to work across all the GSM network bands. Thus, the desk phones will function perfectly in remote areas with operating on 2G or 3G networks. No doubt, this is the cheapest office telephone setup in Kenya considering that an IP PBX system is not required.
Features of the GSM Desktop Phone
- Portability. The desktop phone can easily be moved to any location within your small office. Unlike the IP Phones that require an Ethernet connection point for signal communication, GSM desktop phone only requires an electric socket nearby for recharge when the battery is low.
- Easy installation. Once unpacked from the box, insert the SIM and power up. No configurations, no wiring of connection cables.
- Extremely affordable. Purchasing a desktop phone is the best setup for a small company with two or three employees. No need to purchase a GSM gateway, no need to purchase an IP PBX system, no need to purchase a reception phone with extra DSS keys. Just purchase the 3 desk phones, distribute them among your colleagues, and voila you have a simple office telephone system for your small office home office operation.
- Value add accessories. Each complete package comes with a battery such that the desktop phone will serve for more than 7 hours without being plugged in to direct power. Also, there is an external antenna to boost up your telecommunication signal especially if your office is domiciled in the basement of the building.
- Caller ID display from an LCD screen. With an inbuilt caller ID feature, you will be able to view incoming calls. Configure call forwarding to your cell phone, send and receive text messages.
- Internal phone book. GSM desk phone users can store and retrieve phone numbers for various persons and institutions. Furthermore, users will be able to configure speed dial for various telephone numbers.
From GSM desktop phone to VoIP Phone System
Be that as it may, the GSM desktop is a telephone solution designed for startup companies looking to cut business launching costs. With this setup, there will be no installation costs to be incurred. Once the phone is delivered to the office, you only require to insert your ordinary telephone SIM card. Now you can begin to make calls from the desk phone. Also, receive phone calls via the same phone.
Installing a GSM desk phone is a simple short-term business telephone solution. Hence this solution is only good for a small office setup, say, with probably two or three people. Therefore, as the company grows, it will require a more advanced telephony system. This is because the company’s communication needs will have become more complex to be handled by the simple GSM desktop phone.
As a matter of fact, the first bottleneck will be scaling the phone system. Secondly, how will you decide which among the many desktop phone line will be the official business number?
Thus an experienced VoIP telephony provider, we always advise that as the company grows, business enterprises to consider investing in a more professional business communication system. A VoIP PBX system preferably. This will enable you to enjoy PBX Phone system features like call transfers, conferencing, call pickup, digital receptionist, extension mobility just to mention a few.
Conferencing desk phone
So, when you finally decide to install a VoIP PBX system, the GSM desk phones will be replaced with GSM gateways. Thus, you and your team will share a common business line. Still, you will be able to do extension calls. Apart from sharing a common telephone line for business calls, the colleagues will enjoy convenient communication without having to move up and down to pass the phone to the colleague at the next-door office.
We have modernized the way video conferencing solutions are delivered. Thus, we have video conferencing IP Deskphones manufactured to enhance the quality and simplify audio and video communication. ORACO Kenya has partnered with Matrix Comsec to bring to you Matrix Sparsh VP710 video IP phone.
As long as there is an existing telephony infrastructure in place, the conferencing phone can be plugged in easily. Only needs to be assigned an IP address, basic configurations here and there and you are good to go. Presently, this is the kind of desk phone made with a sophisticated business executive in mind. As a matter of fact, this business desk phone brings together audio and video telecommunication capabilities into a compact unified communication solution.
Sparsh VP710 IP phone is basically a smart desk phone featuring a touch screen, Bluetooth and WiFi capabilities, android applications, and a detachable camera. These exciting features are geared towards delivering excellent audio and video collaboration. With Matrix Sparsh VP710 IP phone, you will enjoy 3-way audio/video conferencing, the benefits of SIP protocol, and access to unlimited business applications.
Contact us now by filling in the form below for the most affordable, high-quality GSM desk phone, Wireless desk phones with SIM card, and PABX System dealer in Kenya.