Face Recognition Attendance System in Kenya
Matrix time attendance system in Kenya automates employee tracking by capturing reporting and leaving time through fingerprint. The Matrix face recognition attendance system provide a secure and reliable means of tracking employee attendance. The biometric systems assures you of accuracy in electronic staff register as each employee is identified via fingerprints. This feature addresses the challenge associated with other employees signing in on behalf of others.
The old school manual marking of attendance is susceptible to manipulation. Furthermore, the process of capturing information in the attendance register is cumbersome and prone to human errors. This is why it is important to automate the clock in process. With only a small one-time investment, your company will save on productive time lost at the gate, and even reduce the costs associated with payroll errors. Automating time attendance improves efficiency at work leading to increased employee productivity.
Contact us now for the best face recognition attendance system in Kenya
Employee management needs vary from one organization to another depending on the company structure and the overall organizational hierarchy. While one organization might be modeled around the 8.00 am to 5.00 pm working schedule, another may have the working hours divided into shifts. This means that an off-the-shelf solution will not be suitable for every company. Thus, the biometric system offers a flexible solution that can be customized to meet unique attendance and leave policy requirements.
Through integration with best payroll software, the database updates in real-time as each employee clocks in and out at the designated entrance or exit point.
Features of the Matrix face recognition system
- Simplified user interface: The system comes preinstalled with a graphical user interface. The interface is simple, non-cluttered, and easy to use. We have a web-based dashboard that supports real-time updates of employee logs.
- Connectivity: the system is TCP/IP compliant. It allows for Ethernet connection through the RJ45 connection module. Furthermore, data will be accessible through the RS232/485 port. Also, data is retrieved and backed up through the network or via the USB module.
- Device capacity: The system has a capacity to hold over 3,000 fingerprints and a further 100,000 user records. see; biometric access control system
- Authentic methods: users are identified in four different ways. To begin with, user authentication is done by the use of RFID cards. The RFID card sometimes is used as employee job cards. Secondly, authentication is also done through a pin or password. In this case, the system generates a unique password for each user. It is only the user who knows the password even it is updated regularly. Also, there is a biometric fingerprint identification method.
- For biometric identification, the reader captures individual user fingerprints. Therefore, a user has to place his or her fingerprint on the reader to be scanned before the door opens. Fingerprint recognition and hand punch authentication use the same security concept. Similarly, there is facial recognition. Depending on client preference, the system allows a combination of any of the above authentication methods.
- see; IP PBX system price
Benefits for deploying Matrix time attendance system
- Be assured of Payroll accuracy. In fact, there is no room for manipulating the attendance register. The data is captured electronically. Therefore, unscrupulous employees will not change the reporting time and closing time.
- Access rich reports that aid decision-making. By and large, the software offers detailed reports regarding employee behaviors. The reports which come in different formats will assist the management in making key decisions.
- Be assured of efficient time management. By and large, gathering and processing employee information usually consumes a lot of time. With the electronic document management software, the personnel manager easily generates different kinds of reports by clicking on a button.
- Automatically update the payroll software. Actually, the files generated by the attendance machine are compatible with all the popular HR and payroll software. As a result, no need to manually update employee reporting and leaving time. Also, it can be integrated directly to the HR system or the leave management software.
- View and even download easy-to-read clock in and clock out reports to aid decision-making. Furthermore, use the filtering feature to drill down to more specific reports e.g. monthly or weekly reports, department or company-wide reports. As a matter of fact, the HR officer will be able to get a more specific report about the clock in and clock out tendencies for an individual employee.
- Still, export these time and attendance to any format for further analysis be it PDF, Excel, or Word format. see; IVR system
- Reduce staff management costs. Research shows that automating a manual operation automatically leads to a 40% cost reduction. The savings made through automation will be redirected towards important business operations. For instance, the system assures you of accurate work hours calculations and overtime payments. Basically, no more salary over payments based on forgeries.
Matrix Cosec Centra
Under the self-service function, the employees apply for leave electronically. Additionally, they will receive notifications of leave approval on the phone. The automated system empowers the employees to plan and manage their leave days. Furthermore, they can plan for work shifts and view attendance reports.
see; call center system
Organizations are looking for solutions that are easily scalable and can work effectively independent of the geographical location. This is especially critical for multi-location organizations that require multi-branch installations that can be managed from a central server. These systems are built in a modular structure such that the solution will grow or be scaled down depending on the needs of the organization. For example, you can start with a simple system that does only employee clock in and scale it in the future to the access control system. Moreover, the system can be scaled further to bring in employee self-service modules and even integrated into the company ERP system.
See also; best VoIP provider in Kenya
The solution is ideal for schools, banks, hotels. We install various fingerprint scanning solutions ideal for small, medium, and large organizations. The biometric solutions can be implemented as a standalone for a company with a single office location. Also, we have biometric solutions for large organizations with multiple office locations.
ORACO Kenya is a professional installer of the biometric attendance system in Kenya. Still, we are an authorized reseller of the Matrix face recognition attendance system in Kenya. Contact us now for a reliable, long-lasting, and highly scalable employee management system.
Matrix Cosec Face Recognition
The biggest challenge that organizations are how to eliminate buddy punching cases and irregular overtime incidences. Thus, as professional biometric time attendance management system in Kenya installers, we offer the best solution for you. And the solution lies in installing tamper proof staff attendance management system. Even so, let the employees use staff cards as a means for identification and authentication. This is a form of value addition that ensures that all employees will remember to bring their name tags to work every day.
Contact us now for the best biometric system prices in Kenya by filling the form below;
Installing the mobile-based clocking system will eliminate payroll errors leading to timely salaries. Still, the time attendance system can be integrated with payroll software in Kenya. Very ideal for small businesses looking to bring about efficiency.
Professional user interface
An intuitive user interface: ease of use and general navigation. A professionally designed attendance device enhances the company’s corporate image. It says something about your values. Tell your clients something about you using the time management system.
Accuracy in fingerprint matching. The speed with which the system matches stored fingerprints is amazing. The comparison algorithm does the work in less than a second.
Downloading time attendance reports
To begin with, the system allows for customizations to accommodate customer needs and requirements. In addition to this, the Matrix time attendance device comes with a simple yet comprehensive management software. At any rate, organizations will be able to generate general periodical attendance reports and even specific and more personalized attendance reports. Even so, download reports for the whole organization, the entire department, and for individual reports.
Matrix Cosec Apta
First and foremost, perform regular data backup from a centralized server for the networked biometric devices. As a matter of fact, use the USB drives to perform data backup for standalone biometric system.
The beauty of installing the clock in device in a networked environment is that there will be a real-time transfer of reports and backup information. The USB port will be very important especially in the event that local area and wide area network connectivity is interfered with. Now, without a proper network connection manual backup of information and transfer of attendance reports will happen via the USB port.
see; Sophos firewall
Enable the two-factor authentication
More importantly, the main strength of the mobile-based Matrix time attendance is the ability to read electronic tags. However, two-factor authentication can be enabled based on and according to company preference. In such a situation, the employees will get to use the mobile app plus the fingerprint to clock in and clock out.
Benefits of Matrix time attendance system
Innovations in the people mobility management systems aim at creating convenience and flexibility for users during clock in marking exercises. Hence the birth of mobile-based identification technologies. Mobile-based authentication technologies are contactless devices making solutions beneficial to diverse industries. This technology specifically addresses the need to reduce long queues witnessed during change of shift.
Specifically, the portable time tracking devices can be beneficial to companies in manufacturing. also in transport, and logistics, construction, and real estate, education sectors to mention a few.
The mobile-based identification technologies have made clock in for the field executives very simple, convenient, and accurate. Contact us today for affordable and reliable portable time management tracking terminals and solutions. The same applies to door access control systems in Kenya.
Types of biometric systems in Kenya
The QR code scanner system
Another form of mobile-based authentication technology is the QR code scanner system. With this technology, the employees can make attendance by scanning a QR code. Firstly, users will have to download a Matrix time attendance mobile application. Then, users will use the mobile phone camera to scan the QR code and the clock in information will be stored in the mobile app. Later, the phone will send the data to the main database system. see; automatic gate opener
Clocking in through Wi-Fi
For a start, a user has to download the Cosec mobile app. Once the app has been installed into a smartphone, the employee will be clocked at the moment the phone detects Wi-Fi connectivity. Similarly, the clocking out automatically happens the moment the user steps out of the Wi-Fi environment. In the event that the Wi-Fi devices are offline, users can access the office by scanning a QR code plastered at the entrance. see also; Wireless IP Phones
The Bluetooth based authentication technology
With Bluetooth technology, users can open a door by simply stepping near the Bluetooth-enabled door access control terminal. This is a very secure authentication method since only the registered mobile phones can be allowed to pair. see; softphone
The NFC (Near Field Communication) technology
This technology consists of an NFC reader on one end and an NFC card on the other side. In other instances, the card can be in the form of a virtual key. The virtual can be downloaded as a mobile app. Therefore, user authentication happens whenever the smartphone is swapped near the NFC reader. Apart from being contactless access control, it is very secure and does not depend on the line of sight.
Contact us today by filling in the form below for the best face recognition attendance system in Kenya.